Want glowing, healthy, beautiful skin? What you put in your body is just as important as the products you put on your body. Looking and feeling younger truly begins on the inside! The foods you eat and the supplements you take, have a huge impact on how youthful you look and feel. The true key to anti-aging is to reduce cellular damage and neutralize free radicals. Wondering how you make that happen??? It’s as easy as staying hydrated, eating foods rich in anti-oxidants and taking vitamins and supplements with specific anti-aging properties.
A few years ago, I decided to switch up my vitamin routine and replace “pills” with liquid and powder anti-aging vitamins and supplements. I was “over” taking a handful of vitamins every morning. Some upset my stomach and I was also worried about how effectively my body was absorbing the vitamins. Transitioning my vitamin routine to my water bottle and creating a daily “beauty tonic” has been awesome. The results are incredible. My skin looks and feels soft and radiant. My wrinkles and dark spots are reduced. My energy has increased and I don’t have any of the digestion or absorption issues I had when I was taking capsules and caplets. It has truly been amazing!
I have shared the “recipe” for my anti-aging beauty tonic with clients and girls curious about what is in the orange drink I’m toting around the gym all morning…and now I’m posting it here to share with all of you! I’ve included the benefits of the vitamins and supplements as well as links to the specific brands I use. I know what a difference it has made for me and not only will you be filling your day with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help get rid of free radicals, you’ll be nourishing your skin with collagen and omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7 & 9. Give it a try babes…I know you’ll love the results as much as I do! xo
- 32 ounces water
- 1 packet [url href=”http://www.oxylent.com/product/oxylent-30-day-supply/” target=”_blank”]Oxylent Multi Vitamin Drink Mix[/url]
- 1 packet [url href=”https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/product/dr-formulated-probiotics-fitbiotic/” target=”_blank”]Garden of Life Fitbiotics[/url]
- 2 Tbsp [url href=”http://www.sibu.com/product/omega-7-blend/” target=”_blank”]SIBU Sea Berry Omega-7 Blend[/url]
- 1 scoop [url href=”http://www.neocell.com/products-super-collagen-c-7oz.php” target=”_blank”]Neocell Super Collagen 1 & 3[/url]
- 1 teaspoon [url href=”https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-30422-twinlab-liquid-c-citrus-flavor-16-oz” target=”_blank”]Twinlab Liquid Vitamin C[/url]
- Fill a 32 ounce water bottle almost completely full.
- Measure and add all supplements.
- Shake well to combine. Enjoy! xo