Lettuce wraps are such a perfect option for lunch! And all I can say about this lettuce wrap recipe is I’M OBSESSED. One of my favorite lunch recipes ever! It’s vegan, easy to make and filled with so many of my favorite things!
It’s also great for any one who likes to do a little food prep over the weekend. I love getting my sweet potatoes cooked and ready to go on Sunday. Then, every morning I put the wraps together as I am packing my food for the day. I throw them in the fridge at the gym until I get a break. Having them all prepped and ready to eat is so convenient!
ROASTED SWEET POTATO + AVOCADO LETTUCE WRAPS
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 big pinches kosher salt
- 3-4 leaves butter lettuce
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1-2 tbsp Original Bitchin sauce or favorite condiment
- Prepare the sweet potatoes (BEST SIMPLE ROASTED SWEET POTATO recipe).https://bodybyemilee.com/2020/03/21/best-simple-roasted-sweet-potatoes/
- Remove and wash lettuce leaves.
- Place 2-3 cooked sweet potato fries on each lettuce leaf.
- Add 2-3 slices of avocado to each lettuce leaf.
- Drizzle with Bitchin' sauce or other favorite condiment.Enjoy! xo