Finally…a “cookie” for your healthy eating lifestyle! We are loving these Shredded Coconut & Sweet Potato Protein cookies. Healthier than any “cookie” out there, perfect before or after a workout, delicious and definitely satisfying!
Filled with shredded sweet potato, oats, almond butter and Chike Nutrition protein powder, these little cookies are fabulous as a pre or post workout snack. Healthy carbs and protein are exactly what you need to fuel your body during a serious sweat session. It’s also the perfect nutrient blend to replenish your glycogen stores and restore and repair your muscles after you workout. Even if you are just looking for a quick, healthy snack, these cookies are a great way to get you through your afternoon. You gotta love that! xo
- 2 cups whole oats
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1 large banana, mashed (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup grated sweet potato
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 scoops vanilla Chike Nutrition protein powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large bowl. Mix until combined.
- Take an ice cream scoop and scoop medium size balls of dough. Drop onto prepared cookie sheet. Slightly flatten the tops into desired thickness. The cookies will not spread in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are slightly brown. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool completely. Cookies stay fresh at room temperature for 1 week. Can be frozen up to 3 months.