BbE: What made you decide to work with BbE?
Emilee was an instructor at the gym where I used to work out and her classes were always the best. She pushed everyone to their limits and she didn’t just stand in front of the class and tell us what to do, she worked her ass off with us. She really practices what she preaches and motivates you to not only get fit but be healthy.
BbE: How was working with BbE different than working out on your own?
Emilee put customized workouts together based on what I expressed were my ‘target areas’ and after discussing goals, we set up a schedule and it was always the best 1 hour workout of my week. She is excellent at explaining and showing you correct form and what you should be thinking while doing the lift. I always push harder when working out with her because she keeps you motivated and striving to hit the next rep.
BbE: What changes to your body and fitness level did you see and feel?
Eating clean, doing Emilee’s lifting routines 3-4 times a week and doing HIIT cardio got me in the best shape of my life. I have never been as toned, lean and strong. I think staying consistent and mixing up the routines was essential for me to not get bored with what I was doing. Emilee was a vital part of getting all of this rolling, she’s my inspiration!
“I have ABSOLUTELY loved working with Emilee – BbE over the past year! I initially starting working with her to get in shape for my wedding and become more familiar with heavy lifting to tone up. It has lead to SO much more! She is extremely motivating, very real world, always pushing you to the next level, available for questions and best of all – she practices what she preaches! She is not only an amazing personal trainer, she has great tips on eating clean and shares awesome recipes. I am now going through my second round of sessions with her and I’m getting all new routines that I’m OBSESSED with! If you never thought you could look forward to working out and being sore, work with BbE – you’ll start seeing results in no time and you’ll be hooked!”
We look forward to every session with you and love the way you so beautifully embody all things BbE! Cheers to you babe! Lots of love! xo
Still trying to decide what to make for breakfast Christmas morning? These Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Waffles with Cranberry Syrup are festive, delicious and a healthier way to celebrate the season!
The bright, fresh flavors and zesty aroma will fill your home and your plates with some seriously tempting holiday goodness! Oranges and cranberry are found in so many traditional recipes. Combining them in a healthier, gluten free breakfast recipe is a fabulous thing! Embrace and enjoy the holidays with your friends and family and share a cozy morning with these yummy Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Waffles. Happy Holidays babes! xo
- 1 and ¼ cups brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup orange juice + 3 tablespoons orange zest (juice/zest of 2 large oranges)
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Combine the cranberries and the maple syrup in a medium sized saucepan and bring to a low boil. Reduce to a simmer and allow to cook for 15 minutes then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile preheat the waffle maker and then combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl (brown rice flour through salt) and sift together.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (egg to sugar) and add the coconut oil last. Make sure the coconut oil isn’t hot before adding otherwise it will cook the egg.
- Using a spatula, fold the wet ingredients into the dry until they are just combined. Grease your waffle maker (if necessary). Add the recommended amount of batter and place a handful of dried cranberries on top. Press down waffle iron and cook as directed.
- While the waffles are cooking, place the ½ of the fresh cranberries and maple syrup in a food processor and blend until smooth. You can blend more or less depending on how many chunks of cranberries you want in your syrup. Add the pureed syrup back to the remaining cranberries in the pot and stir together, then transfer it to a container for pouring.
- Serve waffles warm with cranberry syrup and enjoy!