Still need to get a gift for the fitness fanatics on your list??? Here are 5 awesome ideas for those last minute gifts! Trust me! Your friends, family or favorite fitness professional will not be disappointed!
5 AWESOME LAST MINUTE FITNESS GIFTS:
1. Fitness or Nutrition Services. A personal training package, nutrition consultation, healthy food prep service or any other fitness or nutrition service is a great way to show you support those you care about! Personal, thoughtful and very helpful! Providing them with the services they need to achieve their health and fitness goals is a truly awesome gift! Body By Emilee can take care of all your fitness and nutrition gift needs! Please contact me directly to talk about exactly which service would be best for those on your list…or yourself! ;)
2. Healthy Cook Book. Head to the bookstore and pick up a healthy cook book! I don’t think I could ever have enough healthy cook books. Having new recipes to try and new ideas for healthy meals is always appreciated! Some of my favorites are:
Here is a link to Amazon’s list of the Best Selling Healthy Cook Books of 2013
3. Gym Bag. Has your special someone been carrying around the same gym bag forever? Me too! ;) Cleaning out and throwing away that old gym bag and walking into the gym to start the New Year with a fabulous, new bag is the best feeling! I absolutely love this bag from Athleta. Stylish, roomy and awesome!
The Weekend Warrior bag from Lululemon is another favorite. This one has TONS of room for people like me who always have a bunch of fitness gear to tote around. Awesome bag, available in a few colors. I love the black one! So cute! :)
4. Fitbit. Have a “techy” fitness fanatic on your list? Check out Fitbit. Awesome way to track fitness activity, food intake and sleep. Fitbit has improved the technology and design of fitness trackers to become the best “band for your buck”. It works with both Android and iPhone. They can set goals and track their fitness, food and progress. It is definitely an awesome last minute fitness gift!
5. Cold Weather Fitness Gear. Anything that can be used to stay warm and fit when the temps drop is always awesome to find under the Christmas tree! :) Nike Thermal has you covered (literally) ;) Hoodies, running tights, gloves, hats…they have it all! Your gift of cold weather fitness gear will get you a big, big hug and kiss (if appropriate) ;)!
Alright! Get out there and pick up some last minute awesome-ness for those special fitness peeps on your list! Support their healthy lifestyle and help them get to their New Year’s health and fitness goals! Happy Holidays from BBE! PEACE, LOVE AND FITNESS.